magic yoyos from china any good?

ive been looking on ebay and some of those magic yos from china actualy look good comes with kk bearings and very good prices. made from the same metal 6063 as the budget yyf line. has anyone tried them?

I personally haven’t tried any but I hear that they are pretty good. They play much better than their price point. Since they are mass produced sometimes some bad ones get through. I have seen a few people get broken ones right off the bat. I personally would recommend buying from a good retailer to help lessen those chances.

They are pretty cheap on Amazon and seem to play pretty well for their price tag.

I have only tried the MagicYoyos N12 and T5, they play really good considering that they are super cheap. In my opinion they are right up there with the YYF budget metal line in terms of performance. You should definitely consider getting one!

Yoyofactory do not use 6063.

Magic yoyos are okay for the price but many are made of poor aluminium that is very easily dinged and scratched.

I have about 4 MagicYoyos…some are decent, others, I can do without (received them in a mystery box). the 2 nice ones are the T9 and K6, very smooth!

Aluminum though does ding easily, had one ding from being in my pocket (???).

I have k9,k8,t5,m002,t8 out of all of those the m002 is my fav right now pretty stable and can handle multiple string layers in gap i picked up mine for 21.00