i need your help

i need your help i want too get a good mettle yoyo thats around $50-$85 i was thinking about geting the clyw campfire or the yyf supernova lite or the yyf rockstar 2012 can someone tell me witch one is the best or another good yoyo thanks ;D

There is no “best”.

Campfire is a really small yoyo, but its fun. Supernova lite is a tad larger. Dunno about rockstar, never used one.

(BTW, I fixed your post)

Thanks for the deciphering Carl! Although you missed the apostrophe in that’s, but w/e :P.

As for your question talesofz, I recommend the RecRev Oscillatrix! Great metal, $63, super stable, great spin times. Like CarlG said the campfire is pretty small so you probably don’t want that. As for the supernova and rockstar I have no input as I haven’t played with them.

1 Like

I haven’t used the campfire or the rockstar but I have used the supernova lite. It is wide so it’s easy to learn tricks on and it has good spin time to get you through most of your combos. The supernova lite is also pretty stable. It is a great yoyo for its price range.

1 Like

did not :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“DanishSauce,post:3,topic:29992”]
Thanks for the deciphering Carl! Although you missed the apostrophe in that’s, but w/e :P.

As for your question talesofz, I recommend the RecRev Oscillatrix! Great metal, $63, super stable, great spin times. Like CarlG said the campfire is pretty small so you probably don’t want that. As for the supernova and rockstar I have no input as I haven’t played with them.

can i buy that on yoyoexpert?

yeah
http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/419/RecRev-Oscillatrix