I need the perfect yoyo 4 me PLS GIVE RECCOMENDATIONS

I’ve made like 4 of these, and I hope this is my final one know I know more about yoyos
I’m prolly gonna edit this one soon

• wide, but not mega wide like dd 5050
  • powerful, but can still play fast
  • decent fingerspins (mainly 4 the DNA)
  • a bit on the heavy side, with beefy rims like jds shutter
  • something like the <recog, jds shutter, iq/r type, solstices, Invictus, and deviant>
  • MUST BE $69 OR LESS
  • any shape except O
  • quiet bearing maybe pre-lubed?
  • spins LONG
  • stable and sturdy

<the yoyos mentioned are ones I’m considering>

1 Like

wait, if you now know more about yoyo’s then how could you ask for a perfect one when it doesn’t exist?

For a realistic suggestion have you thought about:
One drop Aitch
GoodLifeYoyo’s Valley
YoyoFactory BiMetal
Sturm Panzer Starchaser
and Top Yo Cheapskate or TimeJacker?

Looking at your list of ones you want something like, why not just get the invictus?

3 Likes

I think the iYoYo iceberg hits all your marks except the quiet part. The new version is wider the classic is more narrow. That would be my pick at $69.

3 Likes

I’d second the Iceberg. It’s not super quiet…but not as loud as some people claim it to be either.

And it’s one of the best fingerspin throws out there…and just as powerful as most bimetals.

2 Likes

When I was reading your list I immediately thought Iceberg ! And was happy to see two OTHER suggestions for it :joy:

2 Likes

Based on your budget I would give the YYF R-Type a go. If you want to step it up… IQ.

If you want to “quiet them down” install a G2 BOSS bearing or a OD 10 Ball.

2 Likes

YYF Horizon is still a solid throw after all these years.

2 Likes

I need the perfect yoyo

Ummm, there ain’t one…

5 Likes

If you could go $10 more the Duncan Grasshopper GTX or the GTR might meet your wishes. I have the Grasshopper GTX and love it. The GTR is wider and I’ve heard good things.

1 Like

I second the Iceberg recommendations with one small difference… embrace the loud go the other way with it, like I did, put a full ceramic in the Iceberg. I have put full ceramics in both my Iceberg and Poly Edge, I believe they are some of the loudest throws out, but the full ceramic makes them both scream. Also it removes about 1gm from the center weight the difference can be felt, like an overdrive was added. Accept the loud for the speed and power. That is my experience hope it helps.

Everyone have a great weekend

I concur, I think you should raise your budget by $10 and get the Duncan GTR. It won’t disappoint you.

2 Likes

I have also heard a lot about the grasshopper thx and I think it is a very good throw

I’ll also echo the recommendations for the Grasshopper GTX. It’s outstanding. Rock stable with tons of power at sub $100 price point. Unfortunately it is out of stock at yoyo expert but if you look you could probably find it discounted online elsewhere for under $69.

1 Like