Want a new 1a yoyo (remake)

• I really want a wide yoyo but not ultra mega wide like 50/50
  • I want one that fingerspins well but NOT A FINGER SPIN DIMPLE THOSE ARE CRAP
  • prefer metal but if it’s not it’s okay
  • I prefer all shapes except O shape
  • $100 and below
  • spins very long
  • NOT a flat bearing
    does anyone know a yoyo like this?

One of my designs. Pretty good area for fingerspins, wide, good inverse round shape.

4 Likes

YoYofactory EDGE MONSTER.

2 Likes

Horizon: Horizon Yo-Yo by YoYoFactory – YoYoExpert

2 Likes

2017 krown

The horizon is a good recommendation. I recently received one in a trade and it’s really good. Also I only have the regular shutter, but the shutter wide angle might fit your needs.

I’ve come to find that 46mm seems to be in my wheelhouse—like you said, wide but not too wide. 48mm starts to flirt with too wide for me depending on the shape.

Based on that, I’d recommend the Unparalleled Elevation, Thesis Invictus and for a good 48, the Ace Yo Amusing or Amusing Max. The first three are right around $40-$50 and the Max is about $80, but is bi-metal. To me, the Elevation and Invictus are very similar in play, just a different catch based on shape. Both are awesome and my top recommendation.

The Amusings are different than everything else I’ve tried, and even though they’re billed as organics, they aren’t typical. They also feel wide, but smaller than 48. Compared to a Wangle which is also 48, these feel more like a 46 due to the catch zone. To me the shape is perfect, and the Max gives you everything you need, including spin time. Really good and quite different than the norm.

Here are some that fit the bill:

2 Likes