I need some help Identifying These Throws

I believe the Orange and blue one is a Catalyst if someone can confirm? The blue and brass rings is a 1 off custom I got on here years ago and can’t remember the maker. maybe the person I bought it from will see this lol. It is blue micarta with brass rings for weight. The silver one has white hubs in the middle that spin. Can’t for the life of me Remember the name or maker.

4 Likes

I think the catalyst I used to have had a drilled-thru axle. Not sure if there were other versions

2 Likes

Silver one with white body is a KuyoStar I’m fairly sure. The orange and blue one is a 7075 Catalyst by YYF. And the blue with gold rims is a brass rimmed Teflon body yoyo made by Landon Balk of 3YO3. Not sure if it actually has a name.

15 Likes

Man you are amazing!! As soon as I read it , it all came back to me!!! First one is definitley a KuyoStar You are a life save. Thanks brother! How did you know the Landon Balk Custom?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it was a submission for the World Mod Contest lol, he made a few more I think.

5 Likes

I’m very impressed that you knew these like you did here! :smiley:

2 Likes

Dope thanks again man!

@yoyospirit got another one here to test your knowledge! Anyone one know what this guy is??

1 Like

Looks like a Yo-yo Miracle Trap XL? Not 100% haha

4 Likes

That’s it!!! Your yo-yo knowledge knows no bounds!! I got it in a trade with the Kuyostar so that makes sense! You are the best! Thank you!

1 Like

Your gonna have to start charging me for this lol :wink: I’m sure there will be more to come!

1 Like