I need bearing Help

Less than a month ago I got a new DM2. I switched it to the wider bearing because I wanted it unresponsive. So I’m playing and nothing unusual happens until it seems like the yoyo is a lot louder so I checked the bearing a spun it with my finger. It spun extremely fast for a long time. Then just today I tried to play with it but I couldn’t do a wrist whip because it kept snapping up to my hand. So I checked the bearing and didn’t spin for that long at all. It also had a weird feeling to it when I spun the bearing with by finger.

So what I’m trying to say is, what’s wrong with my bearing and what do I do. Do I need lube? Do I need to clean it out? Do I need to replace it completely?

clean it only use thin lube if any otherwise it will be responsive

A cleaning will probably help. You don’t NEED to lube. But you should make sure that there are no cleaning solvents on your bearing that might damage the plastic on your yoyo.

clean it with mineral spirits and dry it quickly with canned air. then lube is all up to preference I prefer a tiny drop of thin lube cause that helps it last longer without any extra response.

Could I just use lube? I really don’t want to have to clean my bearing.

Yes just some thin lube will likly do the trick, I never clean bearings and only use thin lube as a cleaning agent.
Pull the sheilds if you have them installed and put some lube in there, and then play it in the yoyo till it is unresponsive again. have fun.