I make art

I see Count Chocula, Boo Berry, and Franken Berry. Where the heck is Fruit Brute???

2 Likes

He was not part of my breakfast routine as a kid like the other three were. I had a rubber werewolf mask just like that and I wore it the last time I went trick or treating in I think 8th grade. That was 1979 I think.

3 Likes

I’m guessing you were born very close to 1966 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Exact year! Great guess! How did you pick that year!!! July 29, 1966. Oh, wait, I already told you what year I was in 8th grade…

1 Like

I was born in 66 too but I’m 5 months older. Your art work is awesome :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

I have the artistic ability of the average second grader. I do buy a lot of art though!

4 Likes

@AKYOYOMIKE created this for the intro to his newest frontstyle video. Well, he added the real yoyo over my drawing of a yoyo. It looks SO cool!

7 Likes

2 1/2” x 3 1/2” cards I drew at work.
My art website is www.chrisfrancz.com

7 Likes

Subtitles?

1 Like

Just make something up. I don’t like titles.

1 Like

The perception of art through the eyes of those who watch… Nice.

1 Like

Some comics that I did when I was out of work due to Covid. They’re from May - June. Now I get a feeling PA may get slapped with another lockdown.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Yeah, that sums up the situation we are in and which still persists, there is a touch of sadness that makes the drawing even more realistic. 2020 was not easy, but I was lucky enough to have my wife and some friends around, otherwise it would have been veeeery depressing…

Looking forward to get my “Stolen#11 - Frozen”, that will be very refreshing for this spring time of intense heat and sweaty feet.

1 Like

I just thought it was a funny idea.

Version 2. Cleaner with better lettering.

9 Likes

I like the “worst” lettering more, for me looks like more artistic. =D

I was not happy with the first version and it was really haunting because it was not the best I could do.

2 Likes

Here are scans of the paintings I did for the @FewandFarBetween Elysium project. I’m okay with it all but I told them if they ask me to do more art for them I want it be something really gnarly and tough-looking. The paintings are 8” x 8”.

13 Likes