I make art

wait ur table salt on discord?

1 Like

8 1/2ā€ x 11ā€ sketchbook. 11ā€ x 17ā€ opened up. A month of doodling.

I like to go into town with my sketchbook and do some scenes. The more mundane, the better.

All of my art is at www.chrisfrancz.com

16 Likes

Sketchbook stuff outta my brain.

My art website is: www.chrisfrancz.com

11 Likes

Really nice work in general, @ChrisFrancz ! I never looked at this thread until recently but Iā€™m glad I did.

3 Likes

Thank you. I just post things here once in awhile. If I spent as much time practicing yoyo as I do with art stuff Iā€™d be a better thrower. But yoyos are second to me. Art stuff has always been and will always be number one for me.

5 Likes

is that pen art? no pencil? i used to do these. not as good as that, but i did god of war with a simple BIC pen.

Thank you. Iā€™m not sure which one you are referring to. I love using pens. A good ballpoint pen is great for drawing.

2 Likes

agreed

image this one

6 Likes

I usually use a pencil to put in basic shapes but for most of this I just freehanded it because I did not want to spend hours just tracing pencil lines. I like to be spontaneous.

My art site is www.chrisfrancz.com

9 Likes

I just went to check out your site quick. Wound up staring at your work for 45 minutes. Insanely impressive, all of it. I was in Stroudsburg twice today. Passing by Sherman Theater brought back some good memories.

4 Likes

I was walking around downtown too so I may have seen you. Thanks for looking at my art and the compliment.

1 Like

Months and months of sketchbook doodling.

11ā€ x 17ā€ sketchbook spread.

8 1/2ā€ x 11ā€ sketchbook page.

14 Likes

Very cool. Have you thought about doing a yoyo-inspired piece?

1 Like

Thank you! I did one with a yoyo a bunch of posts higher in this thread.

1 Like

Thank you @ChrisFrancz for letting use your amazing art. Not that the Conspiracy needs help to look cooler! www.chrisfrancz.com.

6 Likes

I need that sun on a yoyo, your drawings are such a vibe

2 Likes

artworks-VLeJd0AM2jfmT2Wc-GzUGYg-t500x500

3 Likes

11ā€ x 17ā€ sketchbook spread. A month of doodling.

10 Likes