I made a documentary about the original Peak

here it is

28 Likes

Very cool video!

2 Likes

Hi, I enjoy the dialogue of this video but honestly I find it distracting that you used random footage from the Summit documentary as a background throughout the video, especially since the summit is completely unrelated. I can see it to be visually interesting to use the machining footage when actually talking about the yoyo’s machining but otherwise I recommend just showing the images that you are discussing over a clean background (white?) throughout.

4 Likes

this vid is sick. i love it.

1 Like

Enjoyed the video, and I agree with Alex on that small point if you’re looking for feedback at all. Not a huge deal. Seems like it’s very very targeted at Peak collectors so they’ve probably all seen the Summit doc and know at least some of the info in yours. It does the job. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, I should add that I really like your style of narration and the fact that you tracked down all of those historic pics and facts. Overall very well done! Did not mean to come off as critical.

2 Likes

the voiceover quality is very very good. pleasure to listen to.

4 Likes

This is very well made and that voiceover is very very good.

2 Likes

Yeah, I STILL have my teal ‘gsimian’ OG Peak. I did have the solid gold dancer for ages but I sold it to help pay for a DSLR about 5 years ago. I have no other OG Peaks at this time BUUUUT if anyone wants to part with a Blue from the first YYN release…let me know. I’m old…with money. :wink:

8 Likes

The man himself lmao

2 Likes

Really enjoyed it, my only critique is what others have said, the Summit doc playing in the background was distracting. Loved all the info in it though!

1 Like

Guess I was living in a cave when this was posted. Found this documentary on YouTube today, I enjoyed this.

3 Likes