I hope this video helps out yall

subscribe

8 Likes

Ah, cool! I’ve heard of people washing their strings, but I’ve never seen any kind of details about it…so this is nice to have!
Thanks for making this for us man!

1 Like

I just throw my Markmont. strings in the laundry per @Markmont’s suggestion. Works great for me :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah, I do the same. Well, I don’t just throw them in the laundry for fear of losing them, but I put them in my pants pocket then throw them in the wash.

4 Likes

I was a bit worried the first time, but I haven’t had a problem with just tossing them in. I doubt it makes much difference though, they should get clean pretty easily.

2 Likes

I was thinking about tying them in a single clean sock (you know, one who has lost its partner to the black hole of laundry). I think the pants pocket is a great idea.

3 Likes

Yeah, in my mind if socks can get lost then it’s not a good place to keep string safe.

3 Likes

not to mention my wife would strangle me with some dirty yoyo string if the washing machine drain clogged and it was discovered the cause was a ball of Markmont Night Moves and 65…

6 Likes

our washer legit eats our socks we cleaned out the filter once there was some coins a hair tie and a sock

3 Likes

It may not get them as clean, but I just rub my strings between my palms with hand soap, rinse them well, and hang them up. It seems to work really well, and it’s just so easy and quick.

Edit: I guess I should have watched the video first. This is pretty much exactly what I do, except for just using hand soap, and hanging them up.

3 Likes