I have to quit yoyoing.

i checked. it is legal in California. i put down a hat/yoyo case and a sign that says “i am not homeless but i do need money.” i only have the sign because my friend once did something like this and someone almost called child services.

I wish I was good enough at yoyoing to do that…

This is so, so sad. I hate to see another yoyoer quit. And me an Johnny Rocks!!! Were friends and really liked each other. This kind of ruined my day even more after my blood test. I’m so sorry man. :’( :’( :’(

Lol I agree I have bought all of my yoyos or traded for new ones so yah. To me this is a TROLL Thread. Stop being a Troll Johhny.

It isn’t just because he can’t get any more throws, its that his mom isn’t allowing him to yoyo.

Yeah, whenever I see a thread like this it pretty much make me sad for the duration of the day. :frowning:

hey Johnyrocks, can you tell me and others how old you are? If you’re under 10 than i understand and you can do jobs around the house and save money but if over than thats sad and- WAIT! he said he wasn’t coming to this site again! he’s not gonna read our input!

I wish I had someone to buy my yoyos.

Just cause your parents wont buy you any new throws doesnt mean you have to stop throwing. Use the ones you have or trade them for new ones.

Well,I do save up money…But my dad says that I shouldn’t buy yoyos with the money I saved.I am forbidden to buy anything that my father doesn’t approve.And in Malaysia no one will take someone below 18 for a job.

I agree with you 100%. And even if youre 14 or 15 and can’t get a job, just wait till you get money for Christmas or your birthday. You don’t need a brand new yoyo every month. If you keep changing yoyos, you never really get used to one either. Just 3-4 years ago, people were yoyoing for about a month before they baught a good yoyo. Then they’d buy a dark magic and be set for a year. Now you see kids that have been yoyoing for 3 months and already have an 888, protostar, superstar, wooly marmot, ministar. One yoyo can last years. It’s not necessary to have $3,000 in yoyos within your first year.

guys, his mom is making him stop.

He never said that.

Seems he’s not going to respond so I’m locking it.