I have returned, and I have questions.

You’re spoiled for choice. Hard to find an undersized as good as the Supra. Hard to find a competition-style yoyo as good as the Pro. Tricky to find a characterful yoyo that’s still a performance monster like the El Ranchero. PunchLine is a classic of comfort and “float”.

While I do like the Dynamo (a lot!) it never QUITE resonated with me the same way many of their others did. Your mileage may vary.

Oh god I feel stupid, I meant like a normal flat 8 ball. Srry lol

There we go. Lol that was kinda funny don’t worry embarrassing moments like this blow over I’ve had a ton.

It’s a bit late for that. Their final hours ended when they said they shut down.

However:

Of what YYE currently offers, I have the Amplifier and I am really enjoying that.
I have a Ronin, it looks amazing, but I’m not completely thrilled with how it plays. There’s nothing wrong with it, it’s just not an ideal match for me.
I also have an EH 2013. Wood not good for me right now, but I’m glad I have it because I will eventually get to it.

I also have a Solaris, which I feel could have been a mainstay for them.

Nothing else is really catching my eye. Might pick up an Addiction since the name is cool

looks at lefty links sig:expressionless: huh, lol