I have a problem

I know u got your thing night. I respect it. Even tho I may have been grumpy in the past fwiw your enthusiasm is very awesome

2 Likes

This is exactly what I thought but I had to bite my tongue so I didn’t sound like I was starting trouble .

2 Likes

Mr Chris, I am unsurprised, haha :smile:

1 Like

So start scanning the BST and other places for legacy or responsive stuff. There’s plenty out there.

2 Likes

Scanning the BST is usually the more Budget friendly and sustainable way of obtaining a throw. There are so many awesome people in here. I had 99.9% good experiences.
On a sidenote there is a metal version of the bloodcell incomming soon. Mk1 is on it. I am so looking forward to it.

7 Likes

Tbh the red blood cell is one of the few throws I really cant wait for. If it really is just snappy responsive without having to regrease every few weeks that will be a game changer.

7 Likes

I am also excited for the metal bloodcell.

I think for me it’s been about a year since I started yoyoing so I’m through the honeymoon phase of the hobby where buying a new yoyo every week seems like the right thing to do. I now have 30 yo-yos and I usually only play with 2 every day, my day tripper and my deep state. If I wanna do stalls and slow play I use the DT, if I wanna incorporate some 1A stuff into my flow I use the DS.

5 Likes

I add my Koi and my Ducc v2 to the DT/DS on most days. Lately I’ve rediscovered unresponsive from more of a standpoint of flow as opposed to always attempting to make conscious combos of tricks I know, more like taking small elements and linking them with lots of weaving motions and I try to always regen to keep the flow going instead of catch/throw.

4 Likes

Sounds awesome!
If you ever get the chance and inclination, throw some tricks up on the forums!

I’d love to see!

2 Likes