I got some questions about 2A and YoYoFactory

Hey Hans, I have a few questions for you about 2a. 1) What is 2a like?(because I have never tried it) 2) do you have any tips on 2a? 3) How long have you been with YoYoFactory? (Sorry that I don’t know much about you):thinking:

1 Like
  1. I am a yoyo player. And a yoyo demonstrator. Historically speaking when the demonstrator was running contests he had the respect of the kids he was teaching because he could play two handed. It was the symbol of the professional.
  2. 2A takes practice, hand-eye co-ordination, and practice. Doesn’t happen overnight. Pick up two LOOP720’s and just practice gravity pulls, forward passes and around the world’s. Then master loops with your dominent hand. Once mastered your dominaent hand can teach your non-dominent hand.
  3. Ben and I co-founded YoYoFactory® in 2003. We both came from a background of international yoyo promotion and sales. We had traveled the world together, set World Records together, inspired millions of people to try the yoyo for the first time ("You Can Do It Too!!!). YoYoFactory® is the passion created from players who love yoyos and have the experience to make ideas happen.
5 Likes

Thanks!!!:smile: