I found this interesting.

Apparently CLYW uses yoyofactory bearings in their yoyos. Does this mean the two companies are one and the same or just buy from one another? ???

I’m not sure where you’re even getting this information… if it is true, which is possible, they are not the same company at all.

I will say this again. BEARINGS ARE BEARINGS
There are only two bearings that are brand specific. The Difeo KK and the YYF Center Track bearing.

Other than those two I can buy the same bearings that any other yoyo maker can. All you do is find out where they are buying them and place an order. I can have Spec bearings, AIRG bearings, 10ball’s and any other bearing made. All I have to do is find the company that makes then and like I said before, Place an order.

Apparently bearings usually look the same…

i’ve been trying to get spyy to adopt a proprietary green-anodized aluminum bearing to avoid this kind of confusion, but we’re not there yet.

1 Like

I would laugh so hard.

Thatd be sooo cool!!!

Go right to Caribou lodges website on the Man vs Bear it says right in its specs.

What exactly is a Man VS Bear?

haha oops sorry bear vs man kinda tired tonight. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol sorry I had to.

Lol its all good but yah anyway it just says that it uses a Large yoyofactory dorothy bearing and I was kinda like hmmm idk maybe that was because it is Seths signature edition?