I don't want to spend more than $45

I don’t usually do grinds so that’s not a problem for me but as long as it has good sleep times,its fast, and is good at string tricks Ill get it

The hatchet would be infinitely better but is $60 if I remember correctly

But it’s only $15 more so how much better is it

You can find some opinions on Hatchet here http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,67405.0.html

Has nobody said shutter?! I didn’t really check. You should look into that throw.

Edit- nevermind :slight_smile:

Well at $5 more there’s the Level 6 from C3 which should come out at YYE pretty soon and would be my top recommendation or wait for them to start carrying the Imp. There’s also the Onedrop benchmark series which is really nice but sold out as well at $60. The werrd minute is a great undersized throw as well.

I’m really liking the hatchet right now so ill probably get that unless I find Somthing better for a better price

Rally… Best 45$ I have ever spent on anything in my lifetime.

please read this before u suggest a yoyo thanks in advance

I was also thinking about just blowing the rest of my money on a dingo and a yelets for an extra $30

If you can muster up the extra 8 dollars I prefer the cafe racer to the dingo.

Ya but the only reason I would buy the dingo would be for the awesome deal for the yelets

Get a rally and a yelets. Even though you already have one, with the deal you’re getting, you could sell one and make a profit.

But I won’t be able to get it right away ill have to wait and I really am liking the hatchet

Unless I’m missing something, the $30 Yelets deal ended when all the red and blue unengraved ones on that page were sold out which was a while ago

seriously lol I just assumed it was still going on lol I’m kinda happy its over because I would’ve blown all my money

So ill probably just get the hatchet. Thanks for your help everyone,but if you still have suggestions feel free to post them because I will not be able to place the order for a while.