Hybrids everywhere

Akiba on team yoyo recreation just posted this bad boy. Reminds me of the Vinyl proto I have.

3 Likes

Well you have an organic and the perp/linear are both pretty slim by today’s standards :thinking:

Plastic Sleipnir, they had them at Japan Nats.

1 Like

Well it’s called the Pnir, and it’s much much closer to the Nir than Sleipnir. You can buy them direct from YYR right now.

4 Likes

Cool! Thanks for the info!

Not right now, the yoyo is just there but no stock. They sold out in the first drop last couple days as pre-release drop, they are trying to restock some more soon. They have not made announcement of official release on IG yet.

2 Likes

Man I tried yesterday the UNPRLD - SU:1 for 5 minutes, literally the time of a combo and a horizontal combo before my girlfriend take it from me and save it for my bday in 2 weeks :sob: :sob:
It is a bimetal with the ring in the center.
I am tiny bit biased because I am at least 3 months dreaming to have that yoyo (literally from the day of it’s release) and killed myself to have not bought it (then my girlfriend and some friend decided to team up for it for my bday), for the small I tried, the yoyo spins forever, great presence on the string and stable as hell, horizontal was sick it just stay there, a bit heavy which give a great presence on the string, is a tank basically, I can’t wait to try it better and I will post pictures and stuff but seems a great idea/design it was for me as well my first one in this style and the small time I played with it I appreciate it much.

About the hybrids I have the Rooc from C3 and is honestly sick, it get quite a lot of love, so many interesting hybrids are coming out but so little money are in my pockets lol

3 Likes

Man I been wanting this yoyo so bad. Now that the notion is out im not sure which one I’d rather have.

1 Like

Hahah what good friends you have! I’m excited to hear what you think when you get some more time with it!

1 Like