Hubstacked Dv888

Does any one kno how to take the the hubstacks off my PGM and put in on a Dv888 the only problem is the pgm axel does not fit in the dv888

So unscrew the yoyo and put the axle in one side. take a mallet and hammer it very lightly until the hubstack comes out. do the same with the other side and put them on your dv888

After that how do i put them on my Dv888 the pgm axel does fit in it

Why would you hammer an axle, that could easily strip the threads. Bad advice there…

find the right axle size at a local hardware store.

cool thank you every body

thats why you use a mallet and do it real light
durrrrrr…

I hate to reference a different website but YYN I am fairly sure sells a hubstack kit, which has been used to stack Axioms and other yoyos. So maybe give that some thought and then pop them stacks from your PGM and toss them on your Dv888. Just my $0.02

Regardless of how hard you do it, there is still a very real chance of the the thread getting stripped.

Threads aren’t meant to handle anything being forced through them in any way but the intended use.
Also, have a little respect. Gizzyo could run circles around you knowledge wise. Maybe you should take what he says into consideration next time, instead of mocking him and assuming you were correct.

To the OP, send Ricerocket a message. See if he will do the work for you. Hubstacking isn’t something that people should experiment with unless they have a clue. And -no offense- but judging by the topic, I would say you have no clue. :smiley: He’ll be happy to stack your DV888 for you, I’m sure.

2 Likes