Hspin is back!

In my humble opinion with the H-Spin fans like I am.
I believe we are buying more than an aluminum yo-yo.
I am ok with that?

By the way… I am sure most of us have spent a lot more on a lot less.

I am very excited for the return of H-Spin.

Everyone have a great start to the week.

10 Likes

People who weren’t around during the HSpin era won’t understand and talk about the price.
Those of us from that era are extra hyped about this and will spend accordingly :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The $2000 yoyo is a single dead stock example no?

1 Like

Yes it is

2 Likes

Does anyone know if these come with the same finish? I have an old icon thats got a great finish and would be cool if this was the same!

2 Likes

Morning Run is on the way. Love the colorway name
Everyone have a great rest of the week

3 Likes

Yes it’s a single dead stock my point is I’m not interested in the current offering but I’m enticed by the older designs they had but not at the collector markup.

Ah yeah I see. Personally I really wanted a Pyro 3 at the time, so I’d be down for more modernized releases. The whole retro slimline thing is a bit overplayed nowadays imo

My little HSPIN family is happily waiting for their newest siblings that are on the way.

16 Likes

the crazy thing about things like yoyos is that, believe it or not, if you see one released that you don’t like and don’t want, whether it be because of price, appearance, build, style, or anything else you can think of, you actually don’t have to buy it.

5 Likes

Between 34 and 51 alone you have almost 4k in throws, According to H-Spin. Amazing collection thank you for sharing.

1 Like

If I had $1,800, I’d grab that Handquake in a heart beat.

Absolute GRAIL yoyo for me.

Amazing piece of yoyo history.

7 Likes

It’s odd seeing single coloured hspin!!

I will not be adding to my little Hspin collection, but still stoked they are :grin:

7 Likes

I forgot about the pyro. I’d pickup a pyro.

1 Like

The pyro was too heavy for me. I much prefer the pyro light.
pyro 71.70 grams
|Width (mm) | |45.50|
|Diameter (mm) | |55.00|
|Gap Width (mm) | |3.08|

pyro light - 62.10 grams
|Width (mm) | |39.79|
|Diameter (mm) | |54.75|
|Gap Width (mm) | |3.02|

4 Likes

It’s a good thing that they made both.

1 Like

I am just so stoked to see Hspin making a comeback! I may not pick this one up but I hope it sells well and they can get production up and going again. That’ll certainly help the price. Since it’s a limited run, it’s going to cost more. Hopefully we’ll see more stuff from them in the future! Super exciting!

They were (are) one of my favorite brands back in the day. I seriously had nearly every Hspin released except for the Antipodes and little evil. So it’s definitely got me vibing with excitement haha!!!

4 Likes

great news. When I hear hspin, this video comes to my mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt5j2iwYs7I

I remember I had it downloaded somewhere :cry:

3 Likes

This is a hspin collection photodump thread right?

17 Likes

o/

8 Likes