How's the weather?

Snowed again yesterday it made me so mad, but looking out the window at the sun today gives me hope. :slight_smile:

Well, right now we have snow flakes the size of quarters. Looks like weā€™ve had 1/2-3/4 in. in the last 45 minutes. Forecast is 6-10 inches by tomorrow. Spring is on the way??? :wink:

Yup your exactly right.

Itā€™s the exact same thing out here.

Been 80 a few days

Enjoying it, but trampoline in dead sun and heat is to much.

I prefer 75F with some slight breeze :slight_smile:

6" of snow here right now.

Itā€™s perfect! (Ahhā€¦another coat of fresh wax on the skis :wink: )

Iā€™m in Miami fl what do you think the weather is like lol

-15 C where Iā€™m from, so itā€™s pretty nice. Almost time to start working on my tan!
Oh and thereā€™s still around 4-5 feet of snow left.

Warm, wet, and nasty

Its 60 right now sprin g finally came. :smiley:

Very sunny and warm, not hot or cold though(Iā€™d like it a bit cooler :3)

Donā€™t let that fool you, son. :wink:

Yea Iā€™m not expecting it to last.

Finally started being warm, took the bike out for the first time since winter began!
Summer is coming yo

Yesterday? 71 degrees and sunny.

Right now? Itā€™s snowing. No BS.

Michigan. I feel betrayed. >:(

wow thatā€™s quite the shift you have there.

Oh man that sucks, kinda gives you a bit of hope, then snatches it right back from ya.Its warm now but last month there was a 40 degree Celsius difference in temp from one weekend to the next. Anyways hope it gets nice in Michigan.

SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE!!! ā€¦I think.
Yesterday it was sunny and warm, and today it was sunny and windy, I really hope the sun lasts! ;D

Itā€™s been really rainy for the past few weeks. :frowning: But I have seen a lot of frogs! ;D

It rained alot over the weekend in SoCal. And not that nice cold rain.
No that crazy summer 100 degrees Fahrenheit kinda rain.
there was even mudslides in some parts. And the week before that lighting struck the shores of Venice beach and a few people died. I feel bad for the families of those people
but ya the weather in SoCal is something eles