Huge Snowstorm!

Lol i live in iowa and we just got bombarded with a snow storm, some parts of my town got like 14inches lol. Anyways i was out shoveling for about 3hours, freezing my butt off. I came back in and tried to yoyo with frozen fingers. It hurt and it didnt work at all! And to top things off my vent got covered in snow so we lost heat for about 4 hours. NOT A GOOD DAY!

we just had a little snow in philly, not to much but enough to make me happy

I would kill for that lol. :’(

Here in Riverside its sunny…

no snow here in FL

No snow in the Redwood city, or Bay Area.

Happy Throwing! =]

Im up for leaving iowa lol

here in rochester, we didn’t get any mayjor snow, but we did get freezing sleet all day long

I got tons of snow in MA. And I’m supposed to get an ice storm :stuck_out_tongue:

well in Los Angeles, it was raining a couple of days ago and the next day it was 32 degrees. for us that is really cold. really really cold. to top things off, i am sick and have the chills. wow most of the US seems pretty cold this week

Thats like warm for us in Indiana Jk. But yeah a little snow and freezing here

Riverside? Like in Washington?

Snow/Ice/Rain in NEPA!!! I want more snow, my snowboard is sad :frowning:

Yeah, the whole world is cold! BLAME GLOBAL WARMING!!! LOL

California.

Its not exacly sunny where i live, but its nowhere near close to snowing.

Now, I have to walk the Polar Bear. (Sigh)

ya it was wicked bad in MA today shoveling sucks I hate snow… My driveway is terrible…
Lucky Southerners :stuck_out_tongue:

well here in michigan im only getting 2 inches of snow :stuck_out_tongue: but i like snow so i wish i was the one that got all of it :’(

Our driveway had a drift that was 5 ft. High and we just now got it out.

I live in CT, and we got bombarded. We still have about 2 feet high snow. Not flackey. This stuff is packed.