How much snow did you get?

I live in south eastern PA (about 45 minutes from Philly) andwe got lots of snow. I went to bed at 12:30 last night and it wasn’t even snowing yet. I woke up at 8:30 this morning to 2-3 inches! Now it’s 9:15 and it’s still snowing!

Yesterday? Or all year? Well yesterday from 2 pm to 1 am it snowed 7 inches

nice! and yes i meant the snowstorm that is currently going on. or is already past for a lot of people

This had been a weird winter for us in N.E. Tennessee. Maybe 3 or 4 total days of snow. Not much more than dustings. It seems by the time hit hits normal winter… it will be Spring.

I think we probably got 5 or 6 inches last night.

Yesterday was the firsst time it actually SNOWED!!! And I am in Northern Indiana where it is usually freezing cold. All the other times it snowed it melted same or next day and we only got like 2 inches. Last year at this time we had over a foot of snow and ended up with 22 school delays, all time record for my school. y school has been there since 1891!!! And I have gone there for seven years onlyu 1 cancellation, they never cancel or delay but we got 22!

10" of fresh snow this last week and possibly another 6-12" this week!

i got 1 inch i likve like 15 minutes from alantic city nj lol its starting to melt

I’ve had a total of about 1 meter in January, about 25 inches I think.

In Baltimore it’s like 2 inches or so.

Not enough

Somewhere between 6-10". Lat night plows weren’t keeping up so me and my friends went out on the quads for about 6 hours until I ran out of gas and discovered that my friends crappy ATV has no towing capacity in the snow and we had to push it 2 miles to my house in an unplowed street. Not fun

Couple inches in the Finger Lakes area of NY.

None yet…

I’m not holding my breath either.

lets just say i cant seem to stop shoveling >:(

15’’

I’ve maybe gotten 5-6 inches all year long. Yea, I live in I llinois.

What? How bad was it last night for you guys? We had to get out and push my friends Buick out of the middle of North avenue(Rte. 64) because the snow was too deep. Ended up getting pulled with a bobcat

Another 16" today!! Time to hit the slopes!

The deepest snow I’ve ever seen was maybe 2 inches thick…