hows the rockstar

how is it

it is fine ohh and he is saying hi too lol J.K http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVPoCKwGtrU may this will help oh and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIqELnhxh38 the 1A part :smiley:

Its my favorite full sized yo-yo currently in production (other favorites being the anti-yo fluchs and YYF supernova) super stable , crazy long spins

thnks

rockstar or gnarwhal ? ???

gnarwhal cuz IMO its more classy( :P) and the finish is awesome but get what u think is good :wink:

I just got my rockstar with me now.

Anyone else experiencing vibe? Or just me?

how does ur rockstar play

Alright, I’m just gonna say it.
ANY YOYO IS A GOOD YOYO. IF IT IS ON THIS SITE, YOU CAN DO GOOD TRICKS WITH IT. IF YOU CAN’T DECIDE, JUST PICK ONE AT RANDOM, IT WON’T LET YOU DOWN. IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT, THERE IS A B/S/T SECTION ON THIS FORUM

ok!!! but i know tht some are vibey ! and also tht would be hard to trade if like it ends up nt good

It will be good. Promise.
It’s just a matter of if YOU like it or not. In which case, it will be quite easy to trade

I’m guessing that any vibe experienced on this yo-yo would be due to a less-than-perfect throw. Usually yo-yos with such a high rim weight percentage tend to behave in this manner. SPYY Pro, YYF c13 and Catch 22 are all examples of this as far as my personal experience goes. When the yo-yo is sleeping, if you experience a vibe or a wobble, lightly touch your fingernail to it for a couple seconds. If the spin smooths out, the problem is in your throw. If not, the vibe is in the yo-yo, but judging by YYF’s (and most any high-end manufacturer’s) quality standards, if you bought it new and it has no damage to it, it’s very unlikely that the yo-yo would come with a vibe.

1 Like

I personally love the rockstar

lol i have a c13 and thts what i do but how do i fix my throw ?

Thanks for the tips.

I thought that too but I threw it a couple of times, surely one smooth throw would come out?

I even tried my other heavy rimmed yoyos and they’re super smooth. Granted ILYY make smooth yoyos.

My rockstars vibe is unusually noticable, particular on trapeze. Do you think a bearing/axle change would affect it at all?

I’ve never had a problem with YYF yoyos, maybe I’m just being paranoid.