How would you go about getting a custom laser engraving on 1 or 2 throws and how much would that cost?

Anyone know of a place that could do something like this, just engrave a simple design or initials onto a yo-yo for a reasonable rate?

6 Likes

Depending on the yoyo we can probably help in house. Are they new yoyos or ones you already have?

Can send me a DM if you want. :blush:

6 Likes

You offer this in-house? Can we see an example? I would love to get new throws with my initials on them.

7 Likes

Well I would type on the internet about it or find someone in thw forum that can do so…probably the price can vary. Good luck

2 Likes

Omg I’d love to have something special done for my green/orange Deep State I’ve put together in memory of my mother.

5 Likes

That’s definitely a great idea

2 Likes

Show us!

3 Likes

Also Fallen 44 has a sick laser doohickey and will do custom stuff. @gravyoyo I believe has a couple of his examples.

3 Likes

I’ve been following these guys on IG for years, and they do some awesome work! They’d probably be willing to do it.

3 Likes

Yeah - long run it was something we were planning on possibly offering as an add on to a purchase. The area to be engraved has to be generally pretty flat giving our current solution.

I’m out of office this week on vacation so update to come! :wink: :palm_tree:

10 Likes

Hey, hope you have a great time on your vacation Andre! :smiley:

1 Like