Any decent seller on the BST should provide you with:
- Accurate description of the state of the yoyo, accompanied with enough pictures, and the willingness to send you more if you need them to further inspect the state of the yoyo. If the seller refuses to send you more, red flag.
- A set price that mentions if it includes shipping or not. If the seller is not clear about the cost of the yoyo or the cost of shipping, red flag.
- Appropiate communication. Ghosting without notificating about it is red flag.
- Is comfortable with G&S. If they complain about not using F&F, red flag.
- Provides a tracking code. If they not, massive red flag.
- Has a good feedback on the community.
Most people on BSTs are responsible and cool with all the things above. If you find someone who presents any of those red flags, or simply gives you a questionable feeling, you’re more than free to not make bussiness with them.