How to organize yoyo string

I keep all my shipping boxes from purchases. Either use them to trade and have ones that I put my bulk string in

1 Like

I try to make organization really easy for my customers: every ten-pack comes in the form of two five-packs in fancy holographic bags with a sticker saying exactly what string it is (BadWolfeCo, thickness and colorway). For example:

I donā€™t do this for myself though. I mostly just use colorway prototypes or spares I have lying around, as I keep a bunch of random strings in stock all the time so I can put samples into peopleā€™s orders. So hereā€™s more what my own strings look like:

I have a separate box where I put strings I didnā€™t make, since I do like to try what else is out there sometimes. But yeah for someone who makes strings youā€™d think Iā€™d be a little more organized lol.

8 Likes

Your packaging is spot on. I like that you separate them into the different packets like that (though I got nervous the first time I ordered, I thought youā€™d sent me too many strings :grinning:)

3 Likes

Thanks man, I really appreciate that. Itā€™s evolved a lot over time, I used to just put them in little 5-pack clear baggies, then upgraded to the holo, then added the stickers, Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll find another way to improve it sometime. I really should advertise that more though, Iā€™ve had a couple people see the two 5-packs and think I messed up their orders lol. Iā€™ll probably add a bit about it in the description and maybe a pic on my Etsy listings to avoid confusion.

4 Likes

I ordered your strings a few times and love the packaging that closes up tight and is clearly labeled. Also that the packaging is very space efficient meaning nice and tight with no extra space. @BadWolfeCo

5 Likes

Another example of the cobblerā€™s children having no shoes.

Your packaging really is great. The tight compact packing is somehow very satisfying.

4 Likes

Thanks fellas, @gregoryfromearth and @ChrisFrancz i appreciate it.

If anybody wants to use similar packaging with other strings, hereā€™s what I use, both from Amazon.

2.8x3.9 inch Holographic mylar bags
Avery 5293 round labels

Before I found the holo baggies, I was using 2x3" clear bags from Hobby Lobby, theyā€™re like $3 for a pack of 150. The Avery labels are nice since I can use them in my laser printer, but you could also just write on them with a pen or Sharpie if you donā€™t need a whole page of the same label.

5 Likes

Yeahā€¦ We are waitting for you to drop ā€œdabombā€ withouth name yetā€¦ Iā€™m curious. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s hovering over the target area.

2 Likes