How to keep all my strings the same length?

Hey guys, I have a question, I am trying to keep all my string the same length, I’m realizing that cutting them different lengths is slowing down my progession, my question is what is everyone’s opinion on how to keep your string the same length? Any tricks?? Or do you just take a tape measure and measure each one? Lol!!

3 Likes

Line it up with your belly button. That’s where most people start, and then go a few inches longer or shorter depending on your preference.

1 Like

Thanks, I did see a post about that, I do like my string slightly longer than when I line it up with my belly button, it’s crazy tho, if it’s like a half or a quarter of an each off it throws my game off lol as

1 Like

Get one string to just the right length, then save it and use it as a reference when you cut new strings to length in the future!

6 Likes

snake bites and slackies come pre-looped. If that length suits you, just grab one from the package and you’re set.

3 Likes

Hahaha!! I love it!!! So simple but absolutely brilliant!! I feel like a complete idiot I didn’t think of that!!! Thank you

1 Like

I have yet to try either if the yet, but I’ve been piqued for awhile now , I just haven’t gotten around to grab some, thanks for that information! That’s awesome to know

Remember though that if you keep a used string as reference it’ll be longer than if it was unused. They stretch a bit when used. A used one will work but you need to pull the new string taut when you line it up.

6 Likes

I believe sOMEThING string also comes pre looped

1 Like

Very very true!! Great point!! I didn’t even think of that, thank you so much!

1 Like