How to Get Taylor Swift to DNA

Honestly, I’d be pretty happy if we got Huge Jacked Man and Ryan Reynolds going even if it never gets to T-Swift. Seeing Wolverine and Deadpool duking it out in a DNA contest would be marvelous.

That said, getting a massive group of throwers at a concert might be easier. Biggest issue I see with that one is someone forgetting their earplugs.

5 Likes

I feel like ryan and hugh would be more into a rock the baby contest on a talk show but that’s just my inclination I have nothing to back this up

3 Likes

Wolverine can rock the baby way harder than Deadpool… just sayin

4 Likes

Maybe if the chiefs make it to the superbowl again Gentry could somehow teach Taylor during halftime or something!

1 Like

nuh uh, bad take, i want atleast one of the swifties to win a competition with taylor’s song

2 Likes
2 Likes

that’s what i’m talking about, and with 3A! what an awesome dude

edit: just found out bro won A LOT of comps

1 Like

Another one too.

1 Like

This is one

1 Like

If y’all would be willing to chip in the $60 to get a red & a yellow Plastic Cheatcode, I found a way to contact Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds.
https://www.thehandbook.com/celebrity/hugh-jackman/

Just verified the site’s legitimacy through Trustpilot (only 40+ reviews, mind you). If y’all are serious about making this happen, I can even contact Brandon Vu to see if he’d be willing to train them.

4 Likes

I’ve always loved this routine.

I’d contribute $15.

2 Likes

second

1 Like

Yeah I like it too. Honestly i like almost all of Connor seals routines