How to Get Taylor Swift to DNA

Honestly, I’d be pretty happy if we got Huge Jacked Man and Ryan Reynolds going even if it never gets to T-Swift. Seeing Wolverine and Deadpool duking it out in a DNA contest would be marvelous.

That said, getting a massive group of throwers at a concert might be easier. Biggest issue I see with that one is someone forgetting their earplugs.

5 Likes

I feel like ryan and hugh would be more into a rock the baby contest on a talk show but that’s just my inclination I have nothing to back this up

3 Likes

Wolverine can rock the baby way harder than Deadpool… just sayin

4 Likes

Maybe if the chiefs make it to the superbowl again Gentry could somehow teach Taylor during halftime or something!

1 Like

nuh uh, bad take, i want atleast one of the swifties to win a competition with taylor’s song

2 Likes
5 Likes

that’s what i’m talking about, and with 3A! what an awesome dude

edit: just found out bro won A LOT of comps

1 Like

Another one too.

4 Likes

This is one

1 Like

If y’all would be willing to chip in the $60 to get a red & a yellow Plastic Cheatcode, I found a way to contact Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds.
https://www.thehandbook.com/celebrity/hugh-jackman/

Just verified the site’s legitimacy through Trustpilot (only 40+ reviews, mind you). If y’all are serious about making this happen, I can even contact Brandon Vu to see if he’d be willing to train them.

7 Likes

I’ve always loved this routine.

I’d contribute $15.

2 Likes

second

1 Like

Yeah I like it too. Honestly i like almost all of Connor seals routines

5 Likes

Oh snap! This is a fantastic development lol.

I actually emailed Offset to see if Brandon Vu would be willing to train them should this plot get that far. Considering that I haven’t gotten a reply, I’m probably on their blacklist now :laughing:

I’m hoping in about a week I’ll be able to list a bunch more throws on the BST. As soon as I can sell one, I’ll be able to cover the cost of the other Cheatcode, and we’ll try to get this ball rolling (or perhaps keep it rolling after Mr. Melford’s help).

5 Likes

With the genuine interest shown by Jackman it may be possible to intrigue him directly if we could get through to him.

2 Likes

Brian Melford will be our Shepard to the promised land that is a celebrity YoYo off on a late night talk show. I’m thinking Fallon but I’m not picky

5 Likes

Y’all blow this up on social media

6 Likes

Pics like this are how I know the plan could work:

7 Likes