How to Get Taylor Swift to DNA

Totally will work it is completely the type of thing that will set them both off on a wild out doing each other set of videos.

2 Likes

Hey @Captrogers, thanks for the shout out but I only did one.

2 Likes

Maybe I’m so bad at names so why not lol

2 Likes

I know he does sick titanium ano. I thought it was him with the sick dye jobs too. Who freakin knows :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Found this thread from a while back, but unfortunately it looks like none of the three members who did professional-looking dyes have been active in the last year.

It also looks like they were dyeing PC, but the procedure for Delrin appears to be applying silicone, rubber cement, or Elmer’s glue to protect the non-Delrin components, then using hot water to open the pores. Finally, use something like Rit DyeMore for Synthetic. Haven’t found many users who have done Delrin, but looks like a few were experimenting at one time (didn’t see results posted).

Where are you when the yoyo world needs you, @Goog, @gravyoyo, & @adamantiumpops?!

5 Likes

I we can just get her cat involved…….

Like kidnap the cat and hold it for ransom in the form of a viral DNA video? Would that be a catnap?

7 Likes

I’m putting you in charge of all catnapping.

3 Likes

I would like to get on the record as being pro gift-giving, even when ulterior motives are involved, and anti catnapping.

7 Likes

I think if someone gifted Post Malone a yoyo backstage he would do a trick.

3 Likes
  • STEP 1
    we make a Taylor Swift custom colorway for the yyf DNA and then make a big deal about it in yoyo community.

• STEP 2
    Gentry Stein, Evan Nagao, Anne Connoly, Hunter Feuerstein, etc. go to a Talor Swift concert all together and throw down some bangers in front of her and bring her signature yoyo along with them. they get noticed, get invited up on stage with her and all do the DNA IN SYNC! thus they teach her, mission accomplished.

• STEP 3
    Taylor swift becomes a yyf sponsored player and now the 90’s boom has been reawakened. now every swifty ever will be yoyoing.

Edit: screw it! yyf makes a whole new signature yoyo for Taylor and someone uses it to win a contest.

12 Likes

You’re right, that is a problem.

Well have to somehow stop them but get everyone else into yo-yoing

2 Likes

Yeah true because if every Swiftie was yoyoing there would be a little too much yoyoers and then contest and clubs would have like hundreds of people

But it would be cool if like at her shows or in music videos they would be yoyoing though.

2 Likes

It would be fine if we got the demand the venue will expand accordingly

2 Likes

Also a more doable task. We converge on a single t swift concert. (Wives would be supportive of this) then YoYo. If we plan it right we get one person early in a US tour to get meet and great tickets and deliver the gift YoYo to plant the seed then we bring light up yo-yos to a concert and YoYo around and junk. Hopefully spark the fire.

4 Likes

Why? I don’t get it…

1 Like

Well we don’t want too many swifties yoyoing.

1 Like

Why tho? I mean i saw your joke about competition but if this is a serious thing then im confused :confused:

2 Likes

Y’all gatekeeping in the strangest way. It’s like you have bad blood

9 Likes