ICYMI: Gavin Hubner quick routine to Bad Guy by Billie Eilish on the Tonight Show last night (11/1/23)

Assuming this has already made the rounds on Instagram since that’s where I heard it was happening, but yoyo videos are always better full frame.

26 Likes

That was pretty cool

3 Likes

Music wasn’t loud enough to really show the hits timing to the song, but yeah, impressive yoyoing for sure (even if he missed the finger spin at the end).

Interesting that the one trick jimmy commented on was dna. It’s really is an appealing trick!

3 Likes

Gavin did an amazing job!! - The trick-set was perfectly executed!! - Props for doing the under the leg and around the neck moves! - Very risky!!! but he nailed it!!! - Way to represent us throwers Gavin! :heart::yo-yo:

5 Likes

I really loved that they took the time to mention unresponsive play and the bind - I think that was one of the best display of modern yoyo on national television. Such a great job to @GavinH!

6 Likes

That was awesome a little bit of everything. Now only problem. Grandmas gonna ask if we can do under the leg stuff like Gavin on Jimmy Kimmel at Christmas dinner. Lol