how to fix sweaty hands?

So I went to a yoyo contest and my hands were so sweaty we were outside anyways I heard you could use scentless anti perspirant spray which kind should I get I cant even find scentless at my walmart! Please help

The tip I’ve heard and I used for a talent show is to wash your hands with a good bit of soap then dry your hands well. It seemed to work fine for me.

(2Sick Joey) #3

Get arrid dry

Someone suggested chalk powder on the string, but i don’t know how that works since in my mind chalk powder + sweat = annoying paste, but some talcum powder on you hands beforehand should go a looong way. Also, gloves ( you can buy cheap billiards gloves)

Baby powder works too.

(SR) #6

This happens alot to me when I yoyo in public/compete in contests. I haven’t really found a solution for it other than yoyo gloves which IMO are annoying.

spray deodorant such as arid or right guard

(DOGS) #8

Baby powder works wonders. I always bring it to contests, and others appreciate it too.

Personally, i use baby powder.

Do what Jensen and Gentry do, wipe it on your jeans. ;D

Lol.
But yeah, baby powder. :slight_smile:

use a shamwow

Hey, we can’t do that. If we did, we would needour hands amputated because it would suck all the moisture out of our hands and leave them as dry as sandpaper.

Make a yoyo that has foam blades on it, so it can act as a fan :wink:

I started doing this recently, and it really does work on the hand sweat. I have major hand sweat issues, especially in the spring/summer months. So if it can stop my hands from dripping sweat, it should work for anyone.

But I have also noticed that doing this makes my hands extra slick, which is something I am learning to compensate for.