How old are all you guys if you don’t mind me asking?

Your posts could fill a book, doc

3 Likes

Seriously, I hope for your situation gets better or better yet, vanishes.

1 Like

I’d buy that book…

2 Likes

:wink:

1 Like

I’m 12 but I will turn 13 in March

1 Like

I’m one year old I can’t even talk

4 Likes

How old am I? Go outside…reach down and grab a handful of dirt…I’m older than that.!

8 Likes

I mentioned earlier that I am 62. Doing the yoyo and top since I was probably 7. I love how the sport has progressed. When I was a Duncan Yo Yo ‘Champion’ in 1971, the competition was based on 10 tricks out of the Duncan Yo Yo playbook. I was proficient enough back then to win. Today’s throwers are so awesome. Their skill level makes my ability, comparatively speaking, similar to a turtle playing golf… I have so much respect for those who are creating new ‘everything’ in the sport of Yo Yo… Thank you all…Now, Please Throw On!

7 Likes

Wow, what a thread. I turn 19 next month!

3 Likes

If you see my name you also get to know my DOB.

5 Likes

Ahhhh, that’s cool :slight_smile:

That is awesome for the identity theft I am planning! :male_detective:

7 Likes

Ok am editing my name.

3 Likes

I’m a 58 year old retired educator.

4 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Throwing and learning new tricks is relaxing to me for some reason. I’m in engineering by day, and throwing kinda makes the numbers go away. :laughing::crazy_face::sleeping:

4 Likes

I own titanium and magnesium throws only for fire making. They belong to my survival kit. I mean i get to play with them but at the end of the day the exist to keep me alive.
At least that’s what i tell my wife.

7 Likes

That was a survival item someone brought on an episode in season 3 of Naked and Afraid!

2 Likes

Why are they afraid, considering there’s a whole camera crew and other support staff all around them 24 hours a day in the “wilderness”?

2 Likes

The crew only steps in in the event of someone tapping out or a life threatening situation. I don’t watch it anymore and I know it’s TV but those people take a beating health wise. It’s usually the men that tap out from not being able to take it emotionally or from the physical toll. Eh, who cares?