How often do you yoyo per day?

5-6 hours a day. Less this week because of finals

i average about 30mins a day.
havent had much motivation to learn new tricks.

About 0-24 hours a day, but it may vary a bit depending on if I decide to eat or go to the bathroom and maybe feed my chinchilla (it haven’t moved in a few years, but I shove pellets down its throat to make sure it stays healthy).

Anywhere from 1 to 8 somewhere in the middle being the norm. hours :wink:

I throw about 3-4 hours a day. Some times ill throw more just depends on what I have going on that day.

same about 3-4 hours

Sometimes I throw for hours a day, sometimes I go without throwing for a couple weeks.

I yo every day. Twenty minutes here, ten minutes there, hour here, thirty minutes there, just let the day take its course and fill in the down time with yoyoing.

Exactly what I was gonna post. I make it a point to pick one up at least once during the day.

anywhere from 5 hours to the whole day, i go everywhere with at least 1 yoyo and i do it in the halls at school

I just do it when I’m bored so maybe 20min to 1hr

For me, it depends. I almost exclusively yo-yo at home, and it competes with time for everything else that is done at home, so it varies drastically from day to day. Also considering that I am an adult and cannot give it priority. But, it is important to me, and I always try to carve out at least a few minutes.

Being on the forum is easy, because you can view it on your phone while you’re waiting in line, or in a waiting area for service. You can be almost anywhere and read posts. But, actually finding a place appropriate to throw a yo-yo is a different story. So, that presents a challenge each day.

I know. You know, alllll of the posts I’ve made js on my phone :stuck_out_tongue: never on a computer… Haha.

I know, you know, that I’m not telling the truth.