How much? What amount of time? How often?

Better start buying more haha :smiley:

Around 80 YYE expert poly
5 of some rainbow strings (Forget brand)
Probably 50 different colored homemade strings, a lot of them are poly, but I have some poly/rayon strings, and some nylon strings

Only problem is I only use my homemade strings, simply because being left handed, it is easier to use my own strings that have an inverse twist in them. Also if a string dies out at home, I can just make a new one in a couple of minutes.

My 100-pack of YYSL Type X came in the other day.

Other than that, not sure. Probably 100 of various other string. I don’t really pay attention since I only use YYSL.

No idea how long they last me. I never exclusively play a yoyo until I kill the string; I just pick up whatever looks appetizing at the time.

I order a 100 pack of YYSL every year. That usually holds me.

100 kitty string, 100 “hulk smash” yye strings, and 30 “boutique” strings lasted me about a year so i change my string every 2-3 days (dont want my string to snap)

just went to check and found ou t i have 2 kitty left. :-
I usually get 1 100 pack of yellow kitty and 1 pack of 100 orange kitty at christmas each year.

It won’t snap that easy I have used the same string for like a month without it snapping before, but yes I can see your point haha