How much of your life is yoyoing?

Apparently I must not understand. If it’s not literal, then what is it? 90% of what? 85% of what? 75% of what? etc. etc. Can two throwers average the exact same hours per day yet for one it’s 50% and the other 75%? I must be missing something. (And probably putting much more thought and effort into this than it deserves. :-[ )

hmmm thats kind of hard to answer. i would say it is the percent of your free time. meaning the percent of time that doesnt include work, school, eating sleeping, raising kids etc. and includes the time of where a person might be watching tv or playing video games, playing sports ect.

but i am positive that we are both putting way too much thought into this

Ah, if it’s free time, then it makes a lot more sense. Moving on…

yes otherwise it would be impossible if the person sleeps

24/7 I havent ate or slept in days ;D

2/4 :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D

YOYO

I’d say 85%, I yoyo everywhere possible but I still do other things occasionally

65% ish

Works gotta be done…but when im not working or hanging with the lady friend, im usually yoyoing haha

Yoyoing pretty much is about I’d say 95 percent of my life. :slight_smile:

~Z

62% of my time. aside from school

This, pretty much. Living in the moment.

I remember when I first started trying to do that. I was in the bathroom, number 2-ing. I was thinking about what I had to do when I got out, but I was like, you know what? I’m gonna live in the moment. I am pooping right now.

Samad, that was the most beautiful most touching piece of knowledge anyone has ever shared with me.

Hmm…

About 60% I guess?

I took the kid part out due to the fact i dont have kids but, yeah this is me in a nut shell.

The bathroom brings many gifts to ones life.

and if you bring a shoebox in there, it’s easy to share those gifts with others… although… i find that they rarely appreciate them. :-[

A shoebox?!! You must make some pretty big “gifts”. :smiley: ;D

well, when dealing with poop, it’s better to have too big a container than too small.
words to live by right there. i’m glad this discussion has arrived at some meaningful truth.

Lets get away from fresh gifts and back to the op’s subject.

yoyoing is a huge part of my life. I am actually in the process of trying to start a non profit organization in an accompaniment with the D.A.R.E program. Yoyo’s won’t be the only part but will be the main objective. Well other than keeping our youth off of drugs. If all works like I plan or hope they do then yoyoing will be my occupation. . That would mean 100% for me. Or for the op’s sake, 4/4.

For as much as I love yoyoing, I’m going to have to say about 1/10.