how much money did you spent on yoyos in your first half year???

I’m in the same boat. Enjoy the collecting just as much as throwing. It can’t be helped really when you consider the awesome designs that are being released lately!

And when it comes to watches, I can totally understand. I spent the last year and a half buying all sorts of automatic skeleton watches. Its getting expensive to collect things but its so satisfying to have a nice collection.

I believe that in my first half-year, I spent around $500-700. Like Studio said earlier the inexpensive stuff adds up. Some of this money was spent on collectors stuff, things I only throw rarely (1/1 MiniStar where you at?). :slight_smile:

Just finished my first 6 months in March, and I have spent about $400 counting string making supplies

I probably spent around 75 or 80 dollars

a little new years present for me ^.^ 110 buck SPYY Ronin… $0 since then

Atleast $40,000.

Not sure if trolling or…
I understand if it’s been going on for a large number of years, but half a year? Especially when the first half year in question is when you were starting out?

Less than $20, including string and accessories.

Lol ;D

ABout $115ish, I think, a DM and an M1, string, and shipping.

That’s a lot dude

Deitz ($90) and Supernova ($80) = $170

Right now I am 2.5 months in. Looking for a new one now. Maybe a General Yo?

A little over a 1000.00 this year. 1800.00 last year. tim

About $600

20$ that was 5 yrs ago though

Over $1000.00 for sure. My skywalker collection alone put me over that.

Let me add that its not about how much you paid on yoyos. Its what you do with these yoyos :slight_smile:

I spent well around $150, due to some mistakes I made. But they were still worth it.

one and a half monthes in and I’ve spent $65
A first edition Dark amgic and a PGM with 100 extra string.

First year that’s got to be around $15.00.

Got a Butterfly for free then got a Proyo and then a Mosquito.

Over the past few years I don’t want to think about it…