How much do you throw a day? How do you practice?

2-3 hours a day.

On days I don’t have school, it ends up being like 6-7 hours a day, but with school, maybe like 3-4 hours. give or take a few

Not enough.

1-2 hours erryday.

15-20 min

I just happen to find time whenever I get it. I can’t stand playing for 2+ hours straight because it gets boring for me. Though I find myself playing in public [like in school/college] more than I do at home. Yoyoing is not my life and I don’t intend it to be.

You mentioned that you’re embarassed…no one really cares actually. People will just look at you for a few seconds and then go back to their business. In my experience no one has called me mean names just becuase I yoyo. Rather, they’re amazed by my noobish skills. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha thats reassuring. I think I should build up my arsenal of tricks a little more before I throw in public though. I keep hoping I’ll run into some other yo-yoers but it hasn’t happened yet.

I understand that feeling. I think I’d probably have a similar attitude if I ever threw that much. I tend to get REALLY into things for a while and then they either die out or settle into a hobby.

I’ve often found that folks are most impressed with simple tricks that they can understand. I often remind myself when I catch someone watching when I yoyo in public that a rock the baby followed by a dizzy baby often gets more of a smile than something like Rancid Milk.

I throw whenever I can… Which is not enough lately… Its only like 20 to 40 minute a day…

at least 1 hour a day, I admit work has been a b!/(# lately but it takes the stress away and it’s a nice way to unwind after a terrible day, week, month… whatever

Never enough!