How long until a new user can post a BST topic?

I lost interest in my yoyos a while back, and need some money, and have a bunch of throws just collecting dust, worth about 600. The thing is, i lost my old account because i no longer have access to the email, so i just made a new one. When will it let me make a post on the BST forum? Thanks.

3 Likes

I’m not sure, normally I’d be able to change the catagory, but I don’t want to mess with things I’m not to sure about. @YoYoExpertGarrett @codinghorror

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure doing the quick tutorial for you account gives you access to all the things. Takes like 5 minutes.

1 Like

New members have to read a few posts and be around for I believe a couple of days before they can post anywhere. It’s designed to discourage spammers. It’s a low bar to meet.

3 Likes

Wait we can do that? Not that I have any reason to lol.

2 Likes

See information on reaching trust level 1

Get to trust level 1 by…

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts
3 Likes

lol yeah i joined like yesterday. idk if you can do it if you’ve been around for a while, though you probably don’t need to.

3 Likes

Depends on your trust level on the forum

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the info, I made the most. Check it out if you’re interested

2 Likes

How can i know my trust level in my account?

1 Like

Look at your profile and select “badges”.

1 Like

I am a regular! Nice! How many “Leaders” there are?

As of now i disclose that it is my goal to become a Leader. pokemon S1 opening sounds in the distance

3 Likes

I’m TL3

Talking to yourself again, are you… :wink:

1 Like

I swear I clicked @marm lmao

2 Likes