How long have been throwing and what level are you?

Throwing: 2 years
Skill: World Champion :stuck_out_tongue: lol I’m probably good enough to barley get an apprenticeship.

Barely!?! U beat ann Connelly in a contest! And Jordan Shen!

Ann messed up big time and Jordan sucks. Nah just kidding, Jordans probably my favorite unsponsored player, I really have no idea why I beat him, his routine went way better than mine, he only messed up once. But yeah, Ann only does good over seas,…

15 years.

Over 9000 yoyo level.

ZAM ZAM IS DA BEST!

7 years and I can do pretty much everything up to master :stuck_out_tongue:

16 years. I think I’ve forgotten more tricks then I can currently do. Back before the wife and kids I would place top 3 at most contests I went to in either 5a or x division.

I’ve been throwing a while. I’m lvl 90, 10th prestige.

1 Like

about 4 months, I’ve finished Advanced Pt 1, just need a little polish on the last few. Almost have 1/2 of Pt2 and have a few tricks from Expert Pt 1

in other words (to the people who are over 9000) I’m Vageta with a scouter :stuck_out_tongue: which is to say, I freak out the uninitiated but then get totally amazed by the things the GOOD throwers can do

Yeah, this is the level I am striving to get to. Impress the friends and family, but mostly just have fun.

Finished intermediate this week, and started on the matrix. With how little time I have, it will probably take a week just to get this one trick down, but my double or nothing keeps getting stronger.

Agreed.
I’m more like a toddler combined with augie fash. Except not like a toddler. And I dont play like Augie.
Plus myself. There you go.

since I was 5 years old. 26ish years. I have yoyos that I got new that are older then most of these people on the boards. lol
my level is ? dunno I don’t compete, I have learned every trick in the list’s and forgot just about all of them.
my vimeo is linked in my sig. :wink: give it a look and you tell me where I am at.

Well I can make my yoyo do this:

O o
/¯____________________________ ______________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! !!!
_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

1 Like

25 days, and noob level. I can do Split The Atom pretty consistently, and I’m starting to get Double Or Nothing down well. I’m starting to also get the hang of The Matrix.

Like 7 years
Still working on my breakaway

Dude, my yo’s been doin that for a while… But I didn’t know if it was bad or not. Glad to see I’m not the only one

Yeah you gotta clean your bearing, then change the response and sand down the yoyo

2yrs 11months and I can do everything on this site!

thx

I quit yoyoing a couple years ago, picked it back up this February, now I can do a few master level, most expert and pretty much all of the advanced. I have a natural “knack” for this type of stuff. I enjoy every minute of it.