how long are your combos normally?

I try to go quality over quanity with 10-20 seconds, but mine aren’t that good anyways so… They’re just short.

I’ve been inspired by Ryota Ogi, so my combos are shorter due to speed increase. Usually 20 seconds

Yah, I only have 1 long combo…

my combos range from 15-45sec. also depending on which yoyo and length of string i use, it also varies slightly.

Depending on the yoyo I would use, my combos can range anywhere for 15 seconds minimum, 1 minute maximum.

I’ve had anywhere from 5 seconds to 1.5 minutes…

I usually take 2 or 3 10-20 second tricks like soiled panties or marbles, and put them together usually through dismounts into a trapeze, then into the next trick. I also do the same for shorter tricks such as Kwiyjibo or some other ones I can’t really think of right now, I usually take 4 or 5 of those, connecting them through dismounts, trapezes, or similar mounts, for example, Kwiyjibo into black hops from the double or nothing part/end of Kwiyjibo, then into matrix. that’s how i used to do combos that were usually 15-25 secs long when I first started learning more combo-like tricks.

1 Like

Guys, don’t click this link. Its disgusting, he thinks he funny or something. Just dont click it!

More accurately, it was a spam bot posting those links. Whoever made the bot probably thinks it’s funny or something (or worse, it executes a malicious script!)… I didn’t click the link, so I wouldn’t know what it was. :wink:

Very very inappropriate.

My combos tend to be like 15, maybe 20 seconds. I have some longer ones like 40 seconds, maybe. If I’m competing or doing a video battle or something, like Alex Fairhurst said, I’ll combine a few of them to make them longer. I’m more of a short trick person in the end though. So 15-20 seconds is what I tend to stay around.

A basic one for me 30 sec
A long one at least 1 30

I have one combo I started on a couple months ago it started out like 15 seconds now its almost at a minute. I usually keep adding more and more elements to 1 combo until it gets fairly long(30 seconds to a minute).

Like maybe 15 seconds max. Usually only around 10 though. :stuck_out_tongue:

15 - 30 seconds, but that’s just an average. I usually find that the combo brings itself to a smooth conclusion, and dragging it out or cutting it short makes it awkward.