How in the HECK do...

That helped a HECK of a lot, and thanks for letting me know that its possible to do stuff as you go, Andy.

Just watch out for knots!! Haha, I hate those things >:(

Actually, I got 3 knots today trying to do stupid binds that I can’t even do, had to take a knife and a pair of tweezers. The end result made the inside all scratched up as if a wolf tried his hand at yoyoing. Heh heh. Its lime green though , so it does not look AS noticeable.

You rarely ever get knots once you get better though, and even if you do by then, you’ll probably be experienced enough to know to have more extra strings lying around then necessary :wink:

Lol I know, but when I started I had bunch more. I just got my first know of the day experimenting with trick.

I get lots of knots when brainstorming, but after 6 months, you get really good at getting them out :wink:

Ah, the benefits of yoyoing.

While not really a freestyle, but more of a combo, this is something I do a lot, spin permitting:

I’ll often start with a double or nothing, do kwijibo, but instead of popping to a trapeze after landing back into the double or nothing, I’ll pop into a cross-arm trapeze. I’ll then start a second kwijibo from there. After that, it depend what I want to do. I may choose to roll out of the double or nothing and then into a trapeze and bro, then do a ninja vanish slack. Pop out of the ninja vanish, then maybe roll into a 1.5 mount for the second part of cold fusion after doing a Buddha’s Revenge or not, or back to a double or nothing into a cold fusion, then back to a double or nothing for a Dr. Strange, followed by a Whip trapeze into rewind. If I got anything left, I might try eli hops or 1.5 hops or Asian pops(if I choose to do a houdini mount) before mounting and binding back. However, right now, after I land rewind, I’m doing the first part of Black Hops by hopping back to a trapeze.

Work with what you got and what you know. When you learn something new, see how or if you can incorporate it, even if it doesn’t flow. The concept is just to keep the yoyo spinning and keep doing stuff. Practice, experience and imagination will let you link the stuff together. That and picking up stuff from videos.

That is how make combos:P

For the first paragraph, you may as well speak Chinese or something XD. But as for the second paragraph, that helped me understand a bit more. And may I ask how long it took you to type all of that? XD

^ Probably not long. After knowing Studio on the forums for the past 2 years, I’ve learned he can whip out paragraphs in seconds. This isn’t really even long by Studio standards. You should see his posts that are considered long. For a normal person, they’re novels. :smiley:

LOLOLOLOLOL. This made my day. Wow, that’s quite impressive… I happen to write a heck of a lot in Comm. Skills (writing and grammar) but not type too much. That was funny though.

I dont read half his posts cuz there so long lol

LOLOLOLOL I do, but I’m slower than a snail when it comes to reading, so it’ll sometimes take me a minute or 2… but its fine though. As long as he/she is detailed enough.