how important is yoyo bag?

Well based on the title, and if I have to choose, get another yoyo or get a yoyo bag?

That depends how many yoyos you have and how often you travel with them

1 Like

Well that depends. Do you plan on transporting them often or do they just sit on your shelf? I have case with padding in it to hold my yoyos. It’s nt needed but I like that have orginazation and keep them safe. I don’t often take 2 or 3 yoyos out at one time but when I do, it is very easy to just grab my case and head out. No need to worry about damage and what not. Otherwise, I take the few I want, throw them in their own individual pouches or carrying case and throw them in my back pack.

A new yoyo is far more exciting.

I would go new throw. If you travel, you can get a cheap pistol case and cut the foam out with a tomato sauce can. I bought a single pistol case for $8 and cut one of the foams, glued the two halves together and now I have a $8 hard case for about 8 yoyos. So finding a cheap container with some cheap foam is definitely an option. I’ve seen people take a laptop case and slide a layer of foam in it, and that definitely works too.