How have you changed from yoyoing!?!

Physically and Mentally. Like stronger, weaker, more skilled, more intelligent, less intelligent.etc. (Is there a period after etc?)

Me: The second knuckle on my middle finger is rougher, and more calleoused from the string. Same with the left pointer finger, both knuckles, and a scratch from my genesis at the moment.

I’m pretty sure I dented the bone in my forearm, tibia or fibia, one of them, and my right bicept is slighty more toned than my left because I throw right handed

stronger, dumber, and swollen lips

Better hand-eye coordination. Calice on my right pointer finger, and I might have a scar on my right thumb because my CLYW hit me over a month ago and made me bleed… the mark is still there…

Hand-eye, Stregnth, reaction, callus, and cuts from my noctu.

Yoyoing has boosted my confidence, knowing that im part of a worldwide sport bigger than myself, sure the physical changes are noticeablle but do those really matter in the long run? I think not. Yoyoing is a mental game, i have developed a verry creative mind. Making up tricks that noone else would. Using your own style. All in all i think we all change more mentaly than physicaly when we take on the sport of yoyoing

The yoyoing really helped my hand-eye coordnation. I’ve noticed that helps me in my 3 hobbies, Card tricks (Inspired by shisaki ;D ), basketball, and yoyoing.

I have gained the ability to impress just about anybody. I would say hand-eye coordination is better but it was honestly pretty good before from playing lots of basketball. Oh and I can scare the heeby-jeebies out of people (looping a coin off somebody’s ear, alternating loops on each side of somebody…yeah…haha).

i am way more nerdy ;D

my eye hand coordination is way better, which helps in my other hobbies, my actual main sport, international trap shooting. also, i notices that there are less zeros in my bank account ;D

More relax…
And I can control my emotion… (Don’t know why)
And yoyoing also helps when I’m sad, depressed, or something like that…

Now instead of woodworking and physics my head is full of woodworking and yoyo stuff lol

I am made fun of about 90% more.

You wouldn’t think it, but yoyoing kinda attracts the ladies :smiley: