How Far Have You Come?

When i started i t was about 6 years ago when the yoyo craze hit my school. I got a fast 201 and the best trick i could do was trapeze. Then i broke all of the strings that came with it. I stopped, got into drumming and golfing. It was over the summer when i was watching a kid in boy scout camp with an exodius 2 doing amazing counterweight string tricks. This kid was in my campsite si a asked him to show me a thing or 2 (he brought a lancer also) by the time i got done i got about 10 knots in his string and learned mach 5. Now i have a wooly marmot and am on to expert and master tricks.

august 1st was my b-day!!!

I remember sitting at dinner talking about the yoyo I had 4 years ago and I went out and bought a Duncan metal drifter the next day. 2 weeks later I mastered intermediate and was starting advanced then bought a shutter. Now 7 months later my main throws a valor and I’m starting to make my own cool stuff. I’m really happy with how far I’ve come

been almost 10 years for me now…still can’t boingy-boingy :-[

mgodinez

cloudy…

1 Like

Don’t worry I’ve been yoyoing on and off for about 5 years and I can barely do any of the advance part 2 tricks.

I remember when I thought I would never make it to finals in any competition whatsoever…

a year later in 2014 I got the state title and was seeded to finals at MWR :o

I also (at the time of me starting) thought that only $15 was WAAAAAY too much on a yoyo

now I have probably over ~$500 in yoyo related items :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t do eiffel tower of boingy boingy but I can yoyo sideways

I started about 2 years ago, and here is the video of my progression from 3 years ago to 8 months ago. :smiley:

Nothing
\