How Does Marcus Do The Trick At 2:25? The Wavy One

I’ve been told it’s the G-Flop mount, not sure if I’m doing something wrong or what.

jason lee trick.  3:33 in this video. 

1 Like

Can you link a video or something?

Lets see if I can explain it.
You land in trapeze, rotate your non throw hand over the yoyo twords your throw hand all the way around, so you are in trapeze again but with a wrap around the bearing.
Then whip with your throw hand onto the yoyo.
This will leave you in the basic mount. There are lots of ways to end up there but this way was the easiest way for me to explain.

1 Like

Is that basically the last part if White Buddha?

no not really. I wish I could explain it better but its hard for me.
I saw a good clip of the trick not long ago but I can’t find where I saw it. :frowning:

Ok dude I found it.  It is the trick bearinatux does in the mega collab video.  Its about 30 seconds in.

It creates the same effect, but the mount is different. I know the trick, but I can’t do tutorials, but i might post a slow-mo breakdown kinda video later.

After a second look in HD and are the full screen I see what you mean. actually an easier way in really. Good call bud.

2 Likes

Here is the exact way he did it in the video, i made this tut specially for you guys hope you enjoy its my first tut.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPKeLG-8T9I
OH YEAH FORGOT THIS IS FOR RIGHTIES

AND SORRY I FORGOT TO LIST A STEP

1 Like