How do you pay for your yoyo's?

how much could you possibly get from returning cans?

After a couple of months it adds up. u return 5+ cans a day perhaps and you do that for 3 months. if you got only 5 cans a day you would make 22.50 but say u did more then 5 say 7 cans a day that’s 31.50 in 3 months. he probably goes through more then 7 bottles a day id say 10 you have an alcoholic that probably gives him hundreds of cans + cans he bought or even bottles. For arguments sake you return 10 bottles a day for 3 months u would make 45.00 + or - a few.

I still haven’t gotten my associates degree i changed my major/minors a couple times. i do have a lot of art put together but I am slacking on putting put a portfolio. I am going to make my string website first then worry about the portfolio. I would also be able to put the string website into the portfolio which will be a great addition do it i presume. And yes that website is great. I make mine partial flash but not 100% like that one. That is great flash work. Just keep a look out for my “Nice Guy String” in about a month and you’ll see what im capable of 8) Oh and I saw someone asked about video editting. I wish I could upload my videos but youtube keeps knocking them down for copy right infringement because I made parodies. It was for when I used to go to New York Film Academy. Final Cut is a great program, its the only reason I bought a mac. Film is like my biggest passion. Oh and to keep this yoyo related I think Jensen Kimmits design for the Gnarwhal packaging is awesome, what do you guys think?

I am 12 and I got my 888 as a B-Day present (thats all I got) and my SPYY Trainwreck I worked for!

I just save my allowance. I get 10 dollars a week for spending money, and 5 dollars for mowing the lawn. But, a mow the lawn usually twice a week so I get 15-20 dollars a week.

Most of my yoyos I got by a happy random event. (A good deal I couldn’t pass up) I NEVER EVER spend money on things unless its really important to me. I have been mowing lawns for years, and have made mostly all of my money through that. But I am starting to develop applications for certain mobile devices, and I am expecting that be a pretty good source of money. I am also expecting it to be an incredible amount of work though…

Droid market or appstore??? please say appstore. i hate how if you want a smartphone you need an unlimited internet plan =( otherwise i would have a backflip right now. =( … And to keep this yoyo related. anybody see the updated homepage??? i like it!

Luck…lol

Lets see, I work 5 days a week. When I’m not working I take care of my daughter, my home, my car, pets, my bills…food. After I’m done paying my bills and finding the funds for my daughters newest toy I may have some for a yoyo.

The nice thing about this hobby/art form is that it really doesn’t have to cost a bunch unless you choose to collect or have to have the next best thing. Unfortunately for me I have the collectors bug, and I preferred metal 20 years ago. So, throws for me cost a touch more. Luckily I also have restraint…and I’m going to restrain myself to an absolute maximum of one per month… ::slight_smile:

Do you mean Apple’s Appstore? Well, then both of your guesses are wrong. I’m developing for the Pre and Pixi on Palm’s apps store.

That would be android …no? the palm’s all run android but i didn’t know they had a palm store. you learn something new everyday.

No, palms don’t run android. I am not sure what you are thinking of. The newer Palms all run web OS.

I use munnies!

hey me too!

Generally, since I have lots of family, I spend my money on lots of gifts (I think there’s an average of 1.5 birthdays a month). So then when it’s my turn, since I get everybody sweet gifts, I get a bunch of money to pick out yoyos I want, so I can usually get 3-4 every birthday/Christmas without actually spending my own money. Of course, you don’t save much buying everybody gifts every month…

thats hilarious ;D