How do you like to practice?

I don’t like Jerky, and Diet Coke maybe.

And no, I am not on a diet. I drink Diet Coke so I can eat regular cake.

1 Like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnOU51nPUo4

:slight_smile:

anywhere and everywhere and preferably with a lots of music to lose myself in while I throw

In my room with my headphones on listening to upbeat music.

Just in my room usually. :slight_smile: With music a lot of the time, unless I’m using a video to learn a new trick. Also just randomly whenever I feel like it, like last night some friends and I had to wait for an hour at the bowling alley for a lane to open up. Yo-yo=instatainment! I don’t really tend to yo-yo as much in front of other people though because I don’t want them to feel like I’m bored with them, and sometimes I feel dumb around people who do yo-yo because I don’t know much yet really.

[quote=“Q,post:21,topic:22788”]
lol, that’s seriously the funniest thing I’ve heard all year! (So far obviously)

Anytime and every time anywhere and everywhere all i do is yo no matter what.

• i like A7x music in blasting my ears and my phone in my pocket along with 2 other yoyo’s

[quote=“zombiegavins,post:26,topic:22788”]

I try. I try

my sony bassbooster headphones with good lighting… i cannot stand bad lighting it drives me nuts

I like to be distracted. Like talking to someone, watching tv, or listening to music… But I get frustrated with failing when all my focus is on the yoyo

This is me. But usually in front of my TV. I know most like to listen to music like i see so many tutorials on youtube where people have ipod buds in. That would soooo bother me. I don’t like throwing in front of people I talk to that don’t know me that well because you know… They want to walk the dog and they want me to teach them to bind the way i do when I think the best way to learn is the beginner way. I haven’t met one person that hasn’t damaged my throw in these conditions or didn’t listen that its harder to: bind, “the way i do it”. Thats the only place I don’t really throw. I don’t practice to get good I yoyo for fun.

i think the guy above me has the best answer of all of us its just so pure. ;D

“I don’t practice to get good I yoyo for fun.”

I dont yo to show off or to be the best and win championships, i do it because i thinks it fun, the adrenaline i get from learning new tricks, or making up my own is like nothing else!

exactly yoyoing is for the passion and the fun of it.
not strictly for the competetive nature of it.

I usually only throw at work…very rarely at home

my creativity works best when yoyoing around friends that dont yoyo for some reason

I’m quite the opposite. I mess up more around my friends xD

This :slight_smile:

I tend to mess up if I throw in front of my wife

I just stand up, shut up, and be awesome. True Story…

iv really never found my self “practicing” just throwing to throw. the only time i actually said “ok i need to practice” is when i planed to compete in the MA contest, but i found myself doing the same tricks over and over trying way to hard and messing up on stuff that i know i could do already and it made me frustrated and made things basically not fun AT ALL. i almost quit throwing because it wasn’t fun anymore, but then i realized i just need to throw for the sake of it. for fun and not care about any competitions and now im finding my self more in love with throwing than ever before.