How do you feel about the YoYo Factory Space Cowboy

I am thinking about getting a YoYo Factory Space Cowboy and I want to know what you guys think of it 1a wise.

An ultra solid 1A throw in all respects. Absolutely can’t go wrong with one.

A most Excellent throw.

Great throw, love mine. Can’t see how you can go wrong with it. Stable and long spinning.

All of the above. Super stable, very long and strong spin times, top-notch performance overall. Well worth the money IMO.

I like mine a lot.

I enjoyed mine so much, that I bought two of them. I have U.S.A and Pulsar now. It’s a great throw.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3933/15480216382_f204315246_z.jpgSpaceCowboyPulsar by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2948/15480578265_3a3bc9f047_z.jpgSpaceCowboyPulsarb by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

(Erik Kerber ) #8

^TA you buy like 2 of everything :smiley:

It’s a good throw I’ve thrown one on a couple occasions I like it a lot

Not really. But, when I do, that means it’s really good, it looks great, or both. ;D

I don’t have one, but every time I hear the name I feel like they should release to limited editions called “Maurice” and “Gangster of Love.”

And if you’re too young to get the joke…

In that “gap” pic it looks like the string has a double loop around the bearing.
Is that a thing? Am I doing it wrong?

(Erik Kerber ) #12

No your not doing it wrong thats just TA’s thing thats just how she strings her yoyo’s

Interesting.
So, why?
Is there an advantage?

(Erik Kerber ) #14

I think it just makes the yoyo slightly more responsive which will give tighter and easyirr binds but otherwise not really.

I got to try one for only about 10 minutes but wow those were a nice 10 minutes

(major_seventh) #16

Fantastic throw.

One of my all time favorites

Oh man that is such a great idea!

its the best yoyo I have ever played with. My collection is about 30-40 yoyos and it stands out among all.

(major_seventh) #20

Well, looks like you should buy one :smiley: