how do I add long titles/credits for yoyo tutorials on windows movie maker

hey guys, (sorry if this is the wrong section)
I’ve come up with a few yoyo tricks of my own and I want to try making some tutorials for them. I’ve been clicking around on Windows Movie Maker for the past hour and I have a pretty good idea of how it works, but I can’t figure out how to add enough words to one clip.
Heres what I’m doing;

Windows movie maker (vista)
Titles/credits
Titles before the selected clip

Now a little text box appears and I can type anything I want and it will appear in the video. The problem I’m having is after I type a certain amount of letters the movie maker wont let me type anymore.

On some of Rethinkyoyo’s tutorials the guy puts a ton of words onto the video that appears all at the same time. But I can’t seem to do that because Movie Maker won’t let me type past a certain amount of letters. Now theres a second little text box where I can type more stuff, but when I do this the words from the second text box appear a second or two after the words from the first text box (when I play the video). The second text box words are in a different font also.

So basically, How do I make a ton of words appear on the video at the exact same time all in the same font. Like rethinkyoyo does. Thanks for any help.