How 'Cause Marketing' tricked you

I hope you understand my answer this time. That’s not the bad thing. Using the promotion of going to charity does so on peoples suffering and death. I’ve said it a couple times, that’s what I think people should be aware of. That is why it gets accolades from the majority and those of us in the minority trying to point out its sordid past and present. The project is just the lens used to do that here.

I honestly don’t care. Makes zero difference to me. I’m not involved in any way.

No I didn’t. I don’t care how you donate or don’t. I’m just talking about watching your own psychology and why you make your own decisions. I’m not trying to tell anyone to think like me.

I don’t. I’m not sure how these things are being read into what I’ve said but okay.

Not at all. Either way is not up to me and I’m not judging anyone. It’s like you think I feel superior or something which is not true at all. I’ve made a life full of mistakes but I’ve learned some things along the way I think are worth discussion.

That’s because there is no goal.

So you just wanted to stir the pot? I would much rather not see this kind of drama on the forum.

7 Likes

Nor would I. Locked.

11 Likes